Tuesday 23 August 2011

I'm never going to get old

Woman - I went to the doctors today and he said I'd have to give up drinking and starting exercising more.
Man - So what are you going to do?
Woman - Change my doctor of course! (That's me...)

The older you get the more important it is not to act your age. (That's me...)

Today is the day I start showing the world what living is all about.
I'll wear my cardigan inside out.  (That's me...  but maybe not for the right reasons.)

At your age people expect you to be calm, dignified and sober...
Disappoint them.  (That's me...)


As you get older three things will happen.  The first is your memory goes.  I can't remember the other two...

When a recipe says 'add wine', never ask 'to what?'



























No comments:

Post a Comment